Beer Gas (70/30) 50 Litre
£90.00 inc VAT
50 Litre cylinder will pump 550 gallons of product.
30% Carbon Dioxide / 70% Nitrogen mixture used for dispensing premium stouts and ales such as Guinness.
All our cylinders are 100% HSE compliant, fully tested and labelled for easy identification.
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed
- Established Family Business
- Quality & Service Guaranteed
50 Litre Mixed Beer Gas
£50.00 Cash Deposit Taken for Non-Trade Customers
To get competitive trade prices and discuss your requirements you can contact us directly on 01257 795700
- Water Capacity - 50L
- Approx. Height - 1500mm
- Approx. Diameter - 230mm
- Approx. Gross Weight – 85kg
- Approx. Nominal Contents – 11m3
- Approx. Fill Pressure – 180 - 200bar (2610 - 2900psi) (depending on blend)
- Outlet Valve - BS No.3 5/8” BSP RH INT Valve
- Shipping Class - 2.2 (UN1956)
All sizes and weights are approximate and can vary.
Free same day / next day delivery to all local areas, 6 days a week.
Collections can also be made from our depot if you prefer.
This item cannot be sent through the postal system due to the nature of the product.
Proud Supporters of:
error: Chorley Bottle Gas content is protected !!