I have an empty cylinder which I no longer need and do not have the cylinder receipt of purchase; does that mean that I am unable to claim any available refund?

Unfortunately yes, you need your original paperwork to prove you have paid a deposit on your cylinder. NO PAPERWORK - NO DEPOSIT RETURNED..

Although we are happy to take the Calor Gas cylinder back from you and return them to Calor Gas, we are no longer a Calor Gas dealer so any cylinder hire refunds must be taken up with Calor Gas - not us.

Comments are closed.

Proud Supporters of:

Supporting Derian House Children's Hospice - 25 Years of Care