Regulator – Argon
£29.95 inc VAT
High Quality Argon single stage 2 gauge regulator.
Features 2 gauges to display cylinder contents and pressure
Ideal for use with Mig Welding and Chorley Bottle Gas Argon 5 and Pure Argon cylinders.
Approved to BS EN ISO 2503 at 300 Bar.
- High Quality
- Single Stage
- Two Gauge
- 35 Litre Per Minute (LPM)
- Fitted with 1/4inch parallel threaded gauges
- Fitted with 3/8inch BSP male outlet
- Fitted with 5/8inch BSP inlet
- Base entry
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed
- Established Family Business
- Quality & Service Guaranteed
Ideal for use with Mig Welding and Chorley Bottle Gas Argon 5 and Pure Argon gases.
SWP 2068 300 Bar Single Stage 2g Argon/CO2 Regulator
This range of regulators are specifically designed for general purpose work. They offer a cost effective solution in all common cutting, welding and heating environments.
- Pressure gauges to ISO 5171 for safety & accuracy
- Anti-tamper safety valve
- Sintered bronze inlet filter protects internal parts
- Reinforced diaphragm provides long service life and sensitive pressure control
- Bonnet clearly marked with third party approval mark
- Precision machined, hot forged brass bonnet for strength
- Durable main valve seat allows for safe, prolonged service life in demanding applications
UK wide delivery from as little as £3.49 inc VAT
Postal delivery options and costs will be displayed at the checkout dependent on the item and delivery address.
Free same day / next day delivery to all local areas, 6 days a week, by our own vehicles and friendly drivers.
Collections can be made from our depot if you prefer.
Proud Supporters of:
error: Chorley Bottle Gas content is protected !!