Mixed Gases (Co2/Nitrogen) 10 litre
£25.00 inc VAT
10Litre cylinder will pump 110 gallons of product.
30% Carbon Dioxide / 70% Nitrogen mixture used for dispensing premium stouts and ales such as Guinness.
60% Carbon Dioxide / 40% Nitrogen mixture used for dispensing highly carbonated lagers and ciders.
50% Carbon Dioxide / 50% Nitrogen mixture used for dispensing ciders and some lagers that require a lower carbonation.
All our cylinders are 100% HSE compliant, fully tested and labelled for easy identification.
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed
- Established Family Business
- Quality & Service Guaranteed
10 Litre Mixed Gases
£50.00 Cash Deposit Taken for Non-Trade Customers
To get competitive trade prices and discuss your requirements you can contact us directly on 01257 795700
- Water Capacity - 10L
- Approx. Height - 910mm
- Approx. Diameter - 140mm
- Approx. Gross Weight – 20kg
- Approx. Nominal Contents – 2.27 – 2.93m3 (depending on blend)
- Approx. Fill Pressure – 180 - 200bar (2610 - 2900psi) (depending on blend)
- Outlet Valve - BS No.3 5/8” BSP RH INT Valve
- Shipping Class - 2.2 (UN1956)
All sizes and weights are approximate and can vary.
Free same day / next day delivery to all local areas, 6 days a week.
Collections can also be made from our depot if you prefer.
This item cannot be sent through the postal system due to the nature of the product.
Proud Supporters of
error: Chorley Bottle Gas content is protected !!